Thank-You

Home Forums The War of the Solstice Feedback Thank-You

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luxor 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

wishmaster
    Participant

First off, THANK-YOU! Things have certainly moved on a bot – Wow! It looks absolutely fantastic, and the music are sound is something beyond any expectations. It is spot on so far, I’ve only played a brief few moves just to check it out. The 3D effects are very good…. although those trees rather come at you a pace!!

Now, this may be me being stupidly thick (often the case), but how does one exit the game?! I did it from the task bar but I’m assuming there is another way? I’m also guessing games are saved automatically?

Luxor
    Keymaster

Thanks Kevin!

I’m only glad it works on something other than my own machines!

There is a release notes text file in the root directory which gives a summary of the keys to use; exit is Ctrl+X

And yes games are auto saved after each night processing… The only thing is that you currently have to start a new game and then load a previous game… The “Continue existing campaign” on the main menu is not yet functional – I ran out of time! I’ll try and get this working as a next step.

morkin123
    Participant

have enjoyed the previous version of this game and look forward to playing this version. thanks

Luxor
      Keymaster

Thanks… hopefully you will enjoy the latest additions particularly the musical aspects…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.