[Bug Fixed in 1.0.2.1] High energy drain ?

Home Forums The War of the Solstice Bugs [Bug Fixed in 1.0.2.1] High energy drain ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luxor 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Draygor
    Participant

Hi

I’ve had the good fortune to play this release for a few hours today, and although totally brilliant, I wonder if I might share some feedback/potential bugs?!?!

1. I recruited Shadows with Morkin (as I was sending him North), he had 1 hr of day remaining. When Shadows was recruited, he too only had 1 hr remaining.
    2. The above same happened when Luxor recruited Gard.
    3. Shadows became utterly tired after 2 days, and is predominantly so for as long as I continued to play.
    4. Luxor became utterly tired in 3 days.
    5. I sent Rorthron North to recruit the elusive Korinel the Fey, but he was utterly tired so often, that it was impossible to reach him before the doomguard got him. (I can normally get to him in 4 or 5 days)
    6. Rorath was utterly tired as soon as recruited.

I’m not sure if you’ve changed the rate of fatigue, if so, might need a little slackening off.
    The additional features like the map and ability to turn on/off map features is excellent.

Thanks for this release, it’s breathed more life into an already fantastic game.

(I’ve played most editions of this game since it’s release in the ’80’s, I bought the 1st one from my local Woolworths where I lived as a lad and became an instant addict – still am today!!)

Luxor
    Keymaster

More good feedback, many thanks!

1. I recruited Shadows with Morkin (as I was sending him North), he had 1 hr of day remaining. When Shadows was recruited, he too only had 1 hr remaining.
    2. The above same happened when Luxor recruited Gard.
    3. Shadows became utterly tired after 2 days, and is predominantly so for as long as I continued to play.
    4. Luxor became utterly tired in 3 days.
    5. I sent Rorthron North to recruit the elusive Korinel the Fey, but he was utterly tired so often, that it was impossible to reach him before the doomguard got him. (I can normally get to him in 4 or 5 days)
    6. Rorath was utterly tired as soon as recruited.

1&2: This was a scenario option which has now been turned off
    3,4&5: Bug has been fixed which was causing double energy drain for the character!!
    6: Tried to reproduce this but when Luxor recruited Rorath, he was utterly invigorated?

Draygor
    Participant

Hi Luxor, good news on the fatigue rate.

When will these changes be live?

I have to commend you on the topography – excellent to see the keep of blood ‘uphill’!

Luxor
    Keymaster

The above changes are now incorporated into the patch release 1.0.2.1

I tried to elevate some of the more significant locations eg blood, ushgarak, xajorkith… just to try and break the flat terrain and make it a little more realistic… glad you like it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.